Your health and safety is important to us
Information on your upcoming flight on type CJ2 + with Euro Flight Aviation Services
Due to the current circumstances caused by Covid-19, we would like to provide you with the necessary information regarding the procedure of your flight with Euro Flight Aviation Services, and also, in advance, inform you of our adapted procedures from check-in at the departure airport to check-out at the destination airport.
- One of our crew members will be waiting for you at the terminal 30 minutes before departure.
- If you do not have a face mask, we will provide you with one, as well as with disposable gloves. Wearing mouth and nose protection when entering the airport terminal is mandatory.
- Prior to boarding the aircraft, you will already be informed in the terminal building about the aircraft's safety instructions and all other information concerning the flight.
- Your luggage or hand luggage will be taken from you if you wish. Large pieces of luggage are loaded into the cargo hold of the aircraft by the crew member.
- The aircraft cabin of the CJ2 + was thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to the flight. (Product used: surface disinfectant, WHO formula, approved by the aircraft manufacturer). A disinfection spray and disinfectant wipes are available for you on the plane.
- To protect your health, you are required by public health workers to fill out the attached questionnaire. Your information will allow the health authorities to contact you if you have been exposed to a contagious disease on board the aircraft. We would ask you to fill out this questionnaire completely and carefully. Your information will be retained in accordance with applicable laws and used only for public health purposes. You can, of course, also fill out this questionnaire during the flight.
We hope to have informed you well in advance and wish you a pleasant flight with Euro Flight!
Accountable Manager & Captain Euro Flight Aviation Services